To Our Valued Goudy Honda Customers,
On behalf of everyone at Goudy Honda, we would like to thank you for your loyalty and ongoing business. As always, the health of our employees and guests continues to be our highest priority. In light of COVID-19, we would like to remind you of our commitment to our customers, their vehicles, and our community. During this challenging time, we will continue to provide our customers with essential services, all while keeping your health, safety, and satisfaction at top of mind. In addition, we are cleaning and sanitizing all customer and employee touchpoints in our store continually throughout the day.
Here is how we are making your experience at Goudy Honda convenient and safe:
- We will continue to provide on-site dealership sales for new and used vehicles, and offer Home Delivery for new Honda models.
- If you are unable to bring your vehicle in for service, we will be able to accommodate vehicle service pick-up and delivery on a case-by-case basis.
- Working closely with the manufacturer to ensure parts for your vehicle repairs and maintenance will be available when you need them.
- Maintaining regular operations, but will be reducing business hours in the evening and early morning on a need-be basis. For the latest hourly information, please visit Goudyhonda.com.
- Ensuring our actions remain consistent with the latest recommendations and expert guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Regularly communicating with our Goudy team members regarding preventative measures to protect their health and the health of our guests – including social distancing, no handshaking, personal hygiene, etc.
We want to thank you for your support and understanding during a rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our customers, associates and the communities we serve.
Should you have any questions, please call us at Goudy Honda, (626) 576-1114 or visit our website GoudyHonda.com for the latest updates.